Thursday 25 April 2019

Making Magic 1: The First Manifestation

The results of my first experiment have exceeded my expectations; essentially, I simply asked to experience being selfish. I wrote down three aspects of being selfish and asked to experience each of them.

The results did not take too long to manifest themselves in my existence... (at step 8 along the path as at that point I decided that this was not for me and thus it did not cross over from the real world of conception to to the unreal reality of the material world).

What is most surprising is that the idea was not borne of some desire for scientific examination but with an intent of its own (as a lesson for an other) and yet all a natural consequence within a greater manifestation of my previously stated purpose; i.e. to be a magician, the whole matter can be considered to be borne of that desire - that desire not being as clearly and cleanly delineated when the intention was cast.

So the next logical step would be to repeat the experiment and see if the results can be repeated.

So let's cast the spell using the 11 Steps; I have been doing this so long now that these steps are almost automatic, but for our purposes here let's go slowly through them.

This is one of those posts which when I read back in a year or two's time is going to show my own progress; but it is a working theory for now.

In order to truly "understand" something one must stand under it and look up; what exactly is underpinning the building you see before you, well the foundations of course, that which cannot be seen from above.

Bedrock

Step 0: I Protect (Executioner) - a step in which I decide that which needs to be protected and defended from the magic that we are working. Where basically everything is on hold until a new direction is found.

Foundations/Conception

Recently we examined some of the conceptions/ thought processes which had guided the construction of the Pyramids of Giza; this is essentially no different, this is the unseen parts and processes which are part of any actual manifestation. That there are 12 steps, corresponding with the 12 signs of the zodiac, the 12 disciples and the 12 steps of the pyramid beneath the all-seeing eye of God is of course no coincidence. This is ancient knowledge, and not particularly esoteric (hidden) knowledge, if one chooses to look for it, then it is readily apparent from any number of sources.

Step 1: I Love (King) -

Step 2: I Feel (Baby) - Instinct, sub-conscious desires - How do I want to feel?

Step 3: I Believe (Scribe) -

Step 4: I Belong (Instigator) -

Step 5: I Think (Court Jester) -

Step 6: I Receive (Judge) - The initial summation

The Universe Intercedes

Step 7: I Sense (Oracle) - The body lies inside the soul and this is the knowledge of the supra-corporeal spirit/soul - this is the step in which magic occurs.

Construction

Step 8: I Decide (Director) - The act of turning the conception into reality

Step 9: I Act/I Am (Hero) - The physical act of sending you intention out to the universe, say by writing a blog post...

Step 10: I Manifest (Producer) -

Finished Product

Step 11: I Become -

So in essence I have moved through to Step 7, at which point the universe provided certain lessons to show me the error in my thinking and I decided to go back to the beginning of the process of conception and come up with a better plan with the new additional knowledge and understanding that the universe has granted me through the experiences which resulted from my initial pass through the foundation steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment