Saturday 26 September 2020

Tempus Fugit and what a 12 months that was.

A little like the sorcerer's apprentice, I trundled slightly blindly into this whole magic thing and possibly pushed a little too far ahead in my intentions.

The challenge now, as it has always been is to maintain the certainty of the reality that I consciously sought to create, the progress has been at differing times slow or rapid. The progress has been entwined with spells cast sub-consciously as far back as 12 years ago. It appears that I may always have been a magician but that my perception had been veiled to the truth of this for much of that time. For the resolution of those spells is near, at that time I will be able to judge the efficacy of my ability.

The reality appears to be one of two things; either I have some form of pre-cognitive ability which allows me to "know" what is going to happen in order to prepare for the arrival of those events; or I am the source of those events. But whichever is actually the case, the result is the same and the only limits to my ability to shape my reality are those self-limits I impose upon myself.

Still I find myself slipping ever further away for the collective consciousness; not hindered in the slightest by the sheer lunacy of the collective consciousness currently. Social interactions largely remain painful, so I am withdrawing once more into this blog as the one outlet for my own cognitive meanderings.

So what next? As the future reality I imposed upon the world around me 12 months ago solidifies and takes its intended form, as my own confidence in my own ability is reinforced with tangible results, the horror of the situation reveals itself... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment