Wednesday 27 March 2019

YOU are the problem, YOU are not just a part of the solution


Yes, you...

You create your own existence, you create your own reality, everything that happens to you, comes from within you.


The Role of God and the Queen in a World Where Customers Are Always Right

Fundamentally the only job of the Queen is to grant the wishes of her people, what a great job to have, the Queen therefore IS a representation of the divine on earth.

Once upon a time, the King may have said "Well what on earth do you want that for? Have you really thought this through?"; but these days the process is "These are the wishes of your people, Ma'am" and the Queen simply replies "Let it be So". After all "The Customer is Always Right", no matter how ridiculous the request, because the customer is the one paying for it.

The Queen therefore is beyond reproach as she simply gave you everything you asked for.
Why would you expect the divine to act any differently?

Be Careful What You Wish For

So problems in life only arise as a result of errors in your own judgement; now many such errors are understandable because of the education you are given. Because you are encouraged to feel guilt, shame, doubt, anger, desire, pride and fear; all negative emotions which will result in negative consequences. Happiness, joy, bliss, love - these are set as unattainable aspirations. Yet it is these feelings which bring with them positive consequences.

Now that is much easier to say than to achieve, especially if you have been trained your whole life to believe that you cannot have such feelings.

For me it took ten years or more to de-program myself from State education and re-program myself for success; and I was halfway there when I started.

In that time I have gone from sleeping in a homeless shelter to having a million pounds or more pass through my hands in any 12 month period.

In essence the change was easy, I simply read the signs and took the opportunities which presented themselves and was taken from one state to another... the hard part was keeping the negative emotions at bay. Do I deserve this? Why is this happening to me? What if something goes wrong?

But I do deserve that which God has granted me, nothing will go wrong because God is love and why would He impose anything but that for his own creation, this is His plan for all his creations so long as they accept His grace.

I simply had to choose to live a life of joy; and having made that choice that is my experience in each and every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment