Tuesday 26 March 2019

A new direction

When I write these blogs it is primarily for my own benefit to order my own thoughts and work through whatever idle speculation has been occupying my mind.

The blog had a long hiatus simply because I have moved on from the speculation of politics and law; the understanding has come and gone. I now understand that the best solution to these problems is quite simply to act as if they do not exist... because then they do not if I do not grant them an existence.


If I receive a letter purporting to be from "government" then it is torn in two, unopened. Fortunately because what purports to be the government thinks it is important there are many clues on the envelope. For the six months now that I have been doing this the result is that the government does not now exist, at least in my reality and I have noticed that I am happier in my existence.

But this step is simply not enough, I must now remove myself from the society which acts to enforce the government's will through pre-programmed responses.

Society has not changed a great deal; it is no longer Jews in 1940's Germany or Homosexuals as in 1950's Britain but there are still acceptable targets for human hatred and it seems that the need of the many is to have a few to hate.

The truth is that no "government" could ever hope to enforce its will without the willing assistance of people. The gestapo did not patrol the streets looking for Jews they waited until people phoned in reports... the function of "government" does not differ today. They all sit in their offices waiting for your call; of course once unleashed they are a law unto themselves.

If it were not for "minorities" the power of government would be greatly diminished and minorities are encouraged to engage with governmental agencies because they are more willing to engage.

So I warn you in advance, this blog will be honest. You will have plenty of opportunity to take offence if you so wish, but that is not the purpose or intention. The purpose is to challenge your assumptions and try and demonstrate where you are acting under mental programming rather than rational thought.

I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment