Monday 11 February 2013

McScandal plays a blinder

A masterpiece from Harry McRandle in tonight's newspaper; who would have thought that they could take an event that happened six months ago and managed to fill half a page under the caption 'news'.

I should give warning to all that like me, you are just four ifs away from a two year prison sentence.

1) If someone makes allegations against you (true or false)
2) If the Attorney General decides to prosecute
3) If you are found (or plead) guilty
4) If you are sentenced to it.

Of course not everyone has this pointed out by the Jersey Evening Post, and no I have no idea why I have earnt this honour.

Still Harry has said he will cover my eventual win and actually has provided me with significant assistance in achieving this aim - I should point out that this was not as a result of collusion between Harry and myself, just a fortunate coincidence.

I'm glad I can help the JEP sell some papers, love em or loathe em they do keep us bloggers going!

3 comments:

  1. It is really six months ago? My word. It it nice to see that the JEP is quite happy to take potshots at citizens presenting themselves before the courts while systemically failing to hold the government and judiciary to account. Not sure how to describe the JEP other than using the colloquial expression "the Rag".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a JEP style exaggeration, it was back in October 2012 that the hearing took place and in November 2012 that the judgement was handed down. Still not what I would call news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is because you have a well thought out and attractive blog, they are obviously teaming up with Emma and others to try to fight the success of local blogs.

    They of course also know the local blogs are where most of the truth can be found, and that will never do. If you need proof look at where the leaked documents have found a home, not in the rag, not on BBC Jersey they are spineless and CTV for all the huffing and puffing are close to useless.



    ReplyDelete